OnBoarding Funnel uses Spring Integration to integrate with external applications according to the well-known Enterprise Integration Patterns. Spring Integration provides a simple model for building business integration solutions while maintaining the separation that is essential for producing manageable and verifiable code. The integration is based on declarative adapters.
- Support for major Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Channel (Point-to-point and Publish / Subscribe)
- Control Bus
- Integration with External Systems
- ReST / HTTP
- FTP / SFTP
- WebServices (SOAP and ReST)
- TCP / UDP
- The framework has extensive JMX support
- Exposing framework components as MBeans
- Adapters obtain attributes from MBeans, invoke operations, send/receive notifications
Are you a manager in the utility sector?
Discover the benefits of digital driven sales.
Request your free demo and start boosting your customer onboarding and commercial back office operations right away with the OnBoarding Funnel.